Each of our eight practices specialises in a niche area so that we have an in depth technical appreciation of your market sectors.
Learn more »
In order to provide the best service and solution to you we have developed client and candidate charters that clearly outline the standards you can expect from Spring Technology and how you can maximise the relationship.
In order to provide the best service and solution to you we have developed a charter that clearly outlines the standards you can expect from Spring Technology and how you can maximise the relationship.
- We will provide constructive feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- We will contact you every month and meet you within the first six weeks of an assignment.
- At the start of your assignment you will be given your main points of contact,
- The contract, invoice and timesheet procedure will be clearly explained,
- You will be paid accurately and on time every month.
- We will respond to payroll queries within 24 hours.
- You will be treated with respect, integrity and professionalism.
- We will request your permission before submitting your details to potential employers.
- You will receive full role descriptions when being submitted for a position.
- We will strive to secure you a position and keep you up to date on new suitable roles.
- You will be treated as an individual and we will work with you to manage your career.
- We will work proactively to find you suitable roles with the most relevant organisations.
- We will open up dialogue regarding your contract 4 to 6 weeks before the end of an assignment.
- You will receive regular updates with market information and appropriate training programmes.
How you can help:
- Keep your details up to date - current position, skills, accreditations and contact.
- Be candid in discussions about your career plans and opportunities.
- Honour and observe any commitments given to us or our clients.
- Provide accurate information and treat us as a trusted advisor.
- Give us feedback